Day trip to the Ourika Valley - Departure from Marrakech
The Ourika Valley is a valley of the Moroccan High Atlas located 30 km from Marrakech. It is mainly populated by people of Berber language and Chleuh dialect. Despite its proximity to Marrakech, it is still considered a relatively preserved valley, both by its nature and by its traditional mountain lifestyle.
Urika is the name of one of the Masmudas tribes, described by Ibn Khaldoun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Musée Berbère Jardin Majorelle
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musée Berbère Jardin Majorelle, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Departure at 09:00 to the Ourika valley through the Haouz hill. Then we will discover Berber villages along the valley. At the end of the road, you will discover the seven waterfalls of Ourika (lunch on site). In the afternoon, return to Marrakech.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers at their hotel or other meeting point. Just enter the location of the "pick-up" for the driver to pick up travelers. Wi-Fi, bottled water, magazines ... will be available on board. An additional cost will be charged if you want a pickup.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.