Day trip to the three valleys from Marrakech
The Moroccan Trip Planner gives you the best service of Excursions and Circuits in Morocco at the lowest price in the domain professionals market.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
The Ourika Valley is a valley of the Moroccan High Atlas located 30 km from Marrakech. It is mainly populated by people of Berber language and Chleuh dialect. Despite its proximity to Marrakech, it is still considered a relatively preserved valley, both in its nature and in its traditional mountain lifestyle.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Plateau du Kik, Marrakech Morocco
The Kik Plateau is dominated by the High Atlas Mountains whose peaks are more than 4000 meters high. Magnificent panoramas on the Mount Toubkal Massif, the Kik Plateau is located above Asni, it dominates in its center the Lalla Takerkoust Dam. The houses embrace the slope of the mountains and blend into the landscape ...
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer to and from your hotelWe pick you up at your hotel and bring you back to your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.