Day Trip to the World Famous Nathdwara Temple
The spiritual beliefs in India are one of its kind. The holy mindset and faith in God are one of the reasons why the place is charming. We bring a spiritual and peaceful tour of one of the most sacred places near Udaipur. The journey brings you the mesmerizing beauty of serene water lake Baghela, located in Nathdwara which is enchanting.
The tour to Shrinath Ji temple is for supreme peace and divinity. The tour starts with an excursion from Udaipur when on your way you will experience the amazing greenery of Aravali hills. The views on the way are worth the catch and overwhelming. The trip will leave you into peace and a relaxing mood.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided tour
- English Speaking Explorer
- Toll and other charges
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shrinathji Temple, Rasala Chowk, Nathdwara 313301 India
A holy place to visit in Udaipur, the Nathdwara temple is also known as the Shrinathji Temple. which is a religious place of Shrinath Ji, an art of Lord Krishna.
The religious beliefs say that the temple was build in the 17th century because it was ordained by Lord Krishna.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop from the Hotel in Udaipur (extra charges applicable for a hotel outside the city).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.