Day Trip to Tinmel Mosque & Berber villages
Explore the Berber culture, scenic viewpoints and visit Tinmel Mosque (built in 1156) one of the two mosques open to non-muslims to visit. this tour will also include a visit to the Berber Market (whensday, tursday & Saturday) and visit the Village of potters.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Tin Mal Mosque
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Berber HomeStay, Ijoukak, Talat Nyakoub, Marrakech Alhouz, Marrakech 42353 Morocco
For those wishing to spend a day in the Atlas Mountains and experience the true spirit of the Berber way of life, Berber HomeStay is open to non-residents.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tin Mal Mosque, Tin Mal (Ifouriren), Ijoukak Morocco
Tin Mal mosque provides a truly unique experience especially to non-Muslim visitors as it is only one of two mosques in Morocco that allows non-Muslim travelers to explore the interior of a traditional mosque.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise on your accommodation details for the pick up
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.