Day Trip to Triveni Sangam Allahabad from Varanasi
The city of Allahabad formerly known as Prayagraj holds an important position in Uttar Pradesh Tourism like Agra and Varanasi on account of Triveni Sangam. It has religious legacy of more than 3000 years. Millions of tourists annually come over here to have a sacred dip in the confluence of Three Rivers – Ganga, Yamuna and the legendary river Saraswati. This city boasts of having the famous Full Kumbh festival at the interval of every twelve years. The Triveni Sangam witnessed the rise and fall of different dynasties and the magnanimity and charity feelings of the Great rulers ie – Harshvardhana. It is considered that the many large hearted rulers used to come on auspicious days for charities and used to open the treasures for the paupers, Saints and the needy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional art historian guide
- Boat ride at river Ganges
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Triveni Sangam Allahabad
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Monument entrances
- Entry/Admission - Allahabad Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Triveni Sangam Allahabad, Prayag Ganges, Yamuna, and Saraswati Rivers, Allahabad India
the meeting point of three rivers - Ganga, Yamuna, and Saraswati (which is a mythical river, supposed to have dried up more than 4,000 years ago). All three rivers Ganga, Yamuna, and Saraswati are highly revered rivers in Indian mythology, and hence the confluence point of these rivers hold tremendous religious importance. It is one of the places where the Kumbh Mela is held once every 12 years.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Allahabad Fort, Minto Park, Allahabad 211002 India
Allahabad Fort is a splendid work of architecture that was built during the reign of Akbar, the Mughal Emperor in 1583. The marvelous structure is located on the banks of the confluence of the Rivers Ganga and Yamuna in the North-Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Allahabad Fort is well-known for being the largest fort ever built by Akbar.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Varanasi, Varanasi, Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ airport/ railway station
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.