Day Trip to Vani from Kutaisi
Day trip to Vani, offers travelers to get to know history and culture of Georgia.
During this day trip travelers will visit, Sataplia Managed Reserve, which is famous for dinosaur footprints, conserved on the territory of the museum. Also, travelers will have the opportunity to visit ruins of Palace dating back to 8th century and archaeological site - Vani city. Lunch will take place at Georgian restaurant, where travelers will taste traditional dishes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Sataplia Cave and Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Vani Archaeological Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sataplia Cave and Nature Reserve, Banoja, Kutaisi Georgia
In the morning meet guide and driver. Drive to natural Reserve – Sataplia. Reserve includes, cave, museum and Natural Park. Highlight of Sataplia Reserve is dinosaur footprints which are conserved on the territory of the museum. Sataplia cave is 900 m. long in total and contains stalactites, and stalagmites. Colorful visual effects and lights enrich the natural beauty of the caves. After visiting museum and cave, have a nice walk through beautiful forest.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Geguti, Georgia
Continue to Vani. On the way stop and visit ruins of Geguti Palace. The ruins of Geguti Palace occupy app 2000 m² territory. First version of Palace is dating back 8-9 century.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vani Archaeological Museum, O. Lortkipanidze St., 32, Vani Georgia
Arrive in Vani, town where you will find fragments of former city in whole town. During excavations there were found many samples, which are proof of cultural development of the site from 6th c. up to 1 c. B.C. The exhibits you will find in Vani Archeological Museum.In the evening return in Kutaisi.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers can suggest pick up location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.