Day Trip to Zakopane Tatra Mountains from Krakow
Zakopane is located in southern Poland near the border with Slovakia. It lies in a valley between the Tatra Mountains and Gubałówka Hill.
Zakopane is visited by over 250,000 tourists a year.
Make your visit to Zakopane Tatra Mountains as easy as possible on this 7-hour tour from Krakow. Private car & driver.. Pick-up/drop-off at hotel in Krakow City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - from Kraków
- Transport by private vehicle
- Door to door service
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gubałówka hill by funicular train (extra paid 22pln or 5€ each per person) on request
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zakopane, Zakopane, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
Our driver will show you the most important places to visit. Our driver & car will be only for you.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from hotel/apartment etc..
Departure Time :Everyday, 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am,
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.