Day Trip :truffle Hunting With Lunch + Wine Tour With Tasting
Thanks to these special day trips you will discover all the things you don’t expect from Umbria!
We will take advantage of the wise guide of a truffle hunter, assisted by an incomparable four-legged scout, to learn the secrets of this noble tuber, through a naturalistic path of great beauty.
Then, after lunch, the Wine tour excursion will take you to the deepest secrets of our cuisine. You’ll visit a renowned winery and taste some local specialties…buon appetito!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Delicious Food and Wine Tasting
What's excluded :
- Truffle hunting in Umbria is an old age tradition. Umbria produces the highest number of black truffles in Italy, whose quality is famous throughout the world. Truffles are an integral part of Umbrian cuisine and culture. That of the truffle hunter, is a hard work made of deep love for the land, intelligent observation, waiting and great satisfaction. We will take advantage of his wise guide, assisted by an incomparable four-legged scout, to learn the secrets of this noble tuber, through a naturalistic path of great beauty.
- You cannot visit Umbria without enjoying its food and wine delights. The viticulture of our region has its origins at the time of the Etruscans and the ancient people of the Umbrians, who exploited the excellent predisposition of the soil to agriculture, and the advantageous climatic conditions to grape vine cultivation. To date, Umbria has about 13,000 hectares of vineyards, where the quality of production, rich in very prestigious autochthonous varieties, and environmental sustainability, are the cornerstones of its competitiveness. Also the gastronomy of the region offers lots of delicacies certified as DOC and DOP by quality level.
Departure Point :06030 Valtopina, Province of Perugia, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.