Day Trip Yaxha Archaeological Site from Flores
The Yaxha-Nakum-Naranjo National Park is located within the nucleus of the Maya Biosphere Reserve area due to the presence of lakes and wetlands the area has been recognized by the Ramsar Convention as a wetland of international importance.
Maya covers four cities of great importance in the history of this civilization Yaxha, Nakum, Naranjo and Topoxte.
Topoxte; the archaeological site is located at the southwest end of Lake Yaxha and access is possible only by boat. The park preserves a lush tropical forest that is home to hundreds of species of flora and fauna.
There are about 300 species of birds, 42 mammals, 22 fish, 42 reptiles and 14 amphibians.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Yaxha
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- 7:00am - Personalized welcome at your hotel or airport.
8:00am - Departure to Yaxha Archaeological Site
10:00am - Guided walk through all the most important points of the Mayan city as roads, temples, pyramids, occupational rooms, and stunning views from the highest point of the Mayan city.
1:00pm - Delicious lunch at Yaxha Restaurant portal where people of the Community will cook for you. There is a menu so you can choose from Bistek, skewer chicken or vegetarian, all grilled, served with rice and cooked vegetables. Soup Ramon Nuts and dessert seasonal fruit.
4:00pm - Free time at Flores Island to buy some souvenirs or drink a coffee.
6:00pm - Transfer to Hotel or Mundo Maya International Airport.
Departure Point :Mundo Maya International Airport or hotel in Flores
Return Detail :Mundo Maya International Airport or hotel in Flores
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant meals not included
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.