Day1: Full-Day Phnom Penh Sightseeing Tour
Cambodia’s capital, Phnom Penh is filled with historic monuments, moving memorials. On this private tour, see the highlights in one day, and enjoy plenty of personalized attention from your guide. Visit Royal Palace, and the National Museum, browse stalls at the Russian Market, and learn more about Cambodia’s dark history with a tour of the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Guide
- Transportation ( AC car or minivan or minibus )
- Bottles of drinking Water.
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee (each place)
- Personal expense
- Lunch time during the tour
- Food and Drinks
- Tips to driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Royal Phnom Penh Tours, No 209Ez2, Street 93, Sangkat Monorom, Kanh 7Makara, Phnom Penh Cambodia, Phnom Penh 12000 Cambodia
This morning, Royal Palace, built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda, the Silver Pagoda is so named because of its floor, which is made up of 5000 silver tiles. Then continue your visit at the National Museum, This is one of Phnom Penh's true architectural gems. It was designed in Khmer style in 1917 by famed French architect Georges Groslier & Ecole Des Arts Cambodgiens.
Afternoon, Visit the notorious Killing Fields " Choeung Ek" 15km southwest of Phnom Penh. This one is the site of brutal executions of more than 17,000 individuals, most of whom first suffered through interrogations, torture and deprivation in Toul Sleng Prison during Pol Pot regime (From 1975–1979). Continue your visit to Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21 prison). This prison was a high school, and used as a prison by Pol Pot's security forces and became the largest center for detention and torture during the rule of the Khmer Rouge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick all costumers up hotel's lobby.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.