Day1: Siem Reap – Rouluos Group – Kampong Khleang (Private)
This unique tour will take you on an adventure through the famous floating villages of Cambodia. While on the way down to the lake, you will see the way of life on the lake surrounded by stunning natural scenery and the real life of locals in the villages. Begin the journey across the great Tonle Sap Lake to the stilted houses and flooded forest of Kampong Khleang.
At around 13:30 in the afternoon, return back to the pier and continue your trip to next destination, and take a visit to Roluos group of temples, “Hariharalaya” – consist of Lolei, Preah Ko and Bakong.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Guide
- Transportation ( AC car or minivan or minibus )
- Boat fee
- Bottles of drinking Water.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee (Angkor Pass)
- Personal expense
- Lunch time during the tour
- Food and Drinks
- Tips to driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roluos Group, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Breakfast is served at hotel. This morning, we are going to explore the early temples of the Roluos Group. Roluos is the site of an ancient center of Khmer civilization known as Hariharalaya. It was the first town built by the Angkorian kings in the 8th and 9th century and consists of three main temples: Bakong, Lolei and Preah Ko. The surrounding countryside with its rice paddy fields and sugar palm trees are very typically Cambodian.
Afternoon, continue driving to Kompong Kleang floating village, located about 50km from Siem Reap town. The place is situated northeast shore on the edge of Tonle Sap Lake. The road to the site is good but rather narrow. Here we board on the boat to explore the floating fishing villages that live at the edges of the lake, passing submerged forests and fishing farms. On the way, you will pass floating houses and impressive flooded forests, portraying life on the water. After boat trip, drive back to town and return to hotel for the rest.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick all costumers up hotel's lobby.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.