Dayton Brewery Cruise
Come pedal your way through Dayton’s booming craft beer scene aboard this two-hour pedal-powered adventure! We make two or three stops at the best breweries throughout the Oregon and Downtown districts, where you can enjoy everything from pints to flights.
We suggest letting your experienced captain guide the way, but feel free to let us know if you’d like to make any specific stops ahead of time! Must be 21+ to ride.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pedal Wagon Captain
- Wristband for Drink Deals
- Cooler & Ice
- Helmet (optional)
What's excluded :
- Ponchos ($2)
- Unless otherwise noted, our cruises can be appropriate for those under 21 years old and we can pedal to places other than bars. However, there are strict requirements:
All public cruises are 21+.
For any private cruise where alcohol is brought on board the Pedal Wagon, all riders must be at least 21 years of age — meaning no one (no matter their age) can consume alcohol if anyone under 21 years of age is present.
If riders are under 18 years old, they must have their parents complete a liability waiver for them.
We’re BYOB with restrictions. Only beer & wine-related beverages (in limited quantities per person) are allowed. No glass. No hard alcohol. No alcohol if anyone is under 21. No alcohol may leave the wagon. No alcohol may leave the bars. No exceptions.
For larger groups (12+ people), we recommend booking a private wagon
For smaller groups, we recommend booking individual seats on a *public wagon. *A minimum of 8 people is needed to launch public wagons
Looking to book for more than 15 people? We can take out more than one Pedal Wagon at a time!
Don’t see a date or time that works for you? Give us a ring! We’d be happy to find one that does!
Departure Point :28 N Patterson Blvd, Dayton, OH 45402, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The health and safety of our customers, our partners, and our Captains are our top priorities. We have put special measures in place to keep everyone safe. Please review our complete COVID-19 policy carefully on our website.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.