DayTour to Amaru Muru: three-dimensional Gate
Aramu Muru or Hayu Marca, is certainly one of the most mystical places in Lake Titicaca, in Hayu Marka, there is an enigmatic gate carved in a one big Stone located in the middle of the rocky formations, also this place is a reference for many mystical people around the World.
Our tour to Aramu Muru does interesting stops on the way. The first stop is in Chucuito village a colonial town, near is TheTemple of Inca Uyo which has more than 20 penises carved in stone, probably related with the fertility.
After doing the visit, we will continue to Aramu Muru’s gate located in a fantastic place among rocky formations, the tour includes a short hiking around.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Portal de Aramu Muru
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puno, Puno, Puno Region
The town of Puno is the capital of the department of Puno in Peru. It was founded on November 4, 1668 by the Spanish for its closeness to the colonial silver mine of Laykakota. Puno Peru is located at an altitude of 12,565 feet or 3,830 meters above sea level and has a population of 102,800.
Stop At: Chucuito, Chucuito, Puno Region
Our tour to Aramu Muru does interesting stops on the way. The first stop is in Chucuito village a colonial town, near is The Temple of Inca Uyo which has more than 20 penises carved in stone, probably related with the fertility.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Portal de Aramu Muru, Puno Peru
Why do a tour to Aramu Muru?
• Mysticism: this place is full of mysticism, prestigious TV chains investigate about this place (History Channel, NatGeo, Discovery Channel, ExtremeTv, etc)
• Quiet Hiking’s: A place for relaxing and quiet energy, full of mysticism.
• Rocky Formation: The stone forest that is around is amazing.
• Archeology: This temple works as an altar for past Andean cultures (Tiahuanaco, Lupacas, Incas)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a complimentary pick up from their Hotels downtown Puno City
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Reference 2.0 kilometers with some hills walking around the Site
- Minimum age is 4 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced at least 1 meter. Health reasons & Confidence. we don't perform Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival. Our Servers pass a quick test to rule out covid - 19. Use of masks will be mandatory until the government of Peru authorizes the end of its use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.