Daytrip from Naples to Amalfi Coast, Positano, Amalfi & Ravello
This day excursion is designed for those who wish to enjoy the highlights of the AMALFI COAST and the picturesque villages of Ravello, Amalfi and Positano. Three of the Jewels the Amalfi Coast is famous for!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Driver
- Pickup and drop-off (from the Port of Naples or Hotel in Naples)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Magically suspended between the blue sky and the iridescent colored sea, the Amalfi coast seems to be born from the palette of a painter who wanted to use the warmer color gradients for creating a landscape that enchants the visitor at the first shot, giving thrilling experience and such evocative view to doubt, for a moment, it is real. It is the land where the sweet scent of lemon blossoms harmonizes itself with the most aromatic one of the Mediterranean vegetation and the acrid aroma of saltiness; where the brilliant colors of the majolica domes, bougainvillea and carnations pergolas give an evident colored touch to the typical whitewashed houses, clinging to the last offshoots of the Lattari Mounts that plunge dramatically into the sea.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The singular architecture of white houses of Amalfi, the good climate for almost the entire the year, make it a destination for thousands of Italian tourists and foreigners.
Amalfi is a town of about 7000 inhabitants, rich in history and art, which gives its name to the homonym Amalfi Coast, famous throughout the world and since 1997, a World Heritage Site UNESCO. Visited by more and for its beauty, Amalfi is a valid target also for gourmets and gourmands, where they were invented the "cannelloni".
Its foundation goes back to the Romans; from the ninth century, it was the first of the the Marine Republics and rivaled Pisa, Venice and Genoa for the control of the Mediterranean Sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano is a small picturesque town with splendid coastal views, on the famous Amalfi Coast in Campania, Italy. The town itself is perched on an enclave on the face of a hill and winds down towards the waters of the Amalfi Coast. Naturally beautiful, Positano attracts thousands of visitors every year. All year long, the town is always full of people, but if you are planning to visit Positano, it would be best to schedule your trip during the spring season.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Ravello has been named the City of Music and is home to the Villa Cimbrone, Villa Rufolo, the striking Oscar Niemeyer Auditorium and a vibrant cultural scene: Ravello Festival, Ravello Concert Society.
Thousands of years of history, an enchanting mountaintop setting on Italy’s most beautiful coastline and views that have captivated countless souls, inspired artists and filled hearts with passion. Yet it’s just the beginning of what you will find in this charming village on the Amalfi Coast. There are still stories to be uncovered along its medieval streets, garden villas and ancient stone pathways.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please select during the booking process the pick up point choosing between the Port of Naples or a Hotel in NaplesPorts
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Hands must be washed frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based gel • Do not share food or drinks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.