Daytrip from Vir to Krka Waterfalls national park
National Park Krka, one of seven Croatian national parks, covering 109 km2 of the Krka river upper and middle flow. This area was declared a National Park in 1985. Krka River flows in a total lenght of 72,5 km, 50 km of which are under protection as a unique natural phenomenon.
Arrival at park Krka is expected around hour and half after departue. Where you will have 5 hours of free time.
Krka can offer you a nice ride across the river by boat. Also, you can grab lunch in charming little restaurants in this amazing natural surrounding.
Would you like to swim under the waterfalls? That is also possible, why not take a refreshing swim and capture it with memorable photos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Tickets for entrance at National Park
- The most attractive part of the Krka National Park in the Drniš area is Roški slap (Roški Waterfall). The lenght of its travertine barriers is approximately 650 m, the maximum width of the river flow is 450 m and total drop of the waterfall is 22,5 m. The highest part of the waterfall is 15 meters. The river dives into Visovac Lake, and the River canyon is interesting because of its distinctive and rich vegetation. In year 1909 the first hydro power plant in Europe was built at Roški Waterfall. Today at Roški Waterfall, numerous mills stamping and rolling mills, which are now etnographic monuments, have been preserved and restored bearing witness to the economic history and rural architecture of the region.
Departure Point :23234, Vir, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.