DayTrip Porto-Stgo Compostela(visit Ponte Lima and Valença Optional)since 325eur
Transfer entre Porto e Santiago de Compostela e/ou vice-versa, com possibilidade de visitas às históricas cidades de Ponte de Lima, a Vila mais antiga de Portugal com a sua célebre ponte medieval e a Valença do Minho e à sua imponente Fortaleza, 1ª linha de defesa Portuguesa desde o séc.XII.
per adult from
138 to 300 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Fortaleza de Valenca
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fortaleza de Valenca, Rua Mouzinho de Albuquerque 79, Valenca 4930-733 Portugal
Valença do Minho e a sua imponente Fortaleza, 1ª linha de defesa Portuguesa desde o séc.XII, cujo interior se encontra cheio de pequenas lojas, cafés e ruas estreitas e igrejas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ponte de Lima, Ponte de Lima, Viana do Castelo District, Northern Portugal
Ponte de Lima, a Vila mais antiga de Portugal com a sua célebre ponte romana/medieval, que data do séc.I e foi reconstruída no séc.XIV.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I´ll send my phone number after confirmationAirports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Santiago de Compostela Airport, Lavacolla S/N, 15820 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
- Cruise Terminal of the Port of Leixões, Rua do Godinho, Portaria junto do monumento Senhor do Padrão, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Certified by Turismo de Portugal as a "Clean & Safe" Company, we provide Face Mask and Hand Sanitizer for all travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.