Daytrip Split - Dubrovnik
This daily tour will bring you to the most beautiful town on the Croatian coast. Upon arriving in Dubrovnik, the first thing you will notice is its 2 km long, massive walls. The Rector's Palace, the Assumption Cathedral, the Lovrijenac Fortress and the Revelin Fortress are just some attractions you need to explore.
The beauty of Dubrovnik has been recognized by UNESCO by placing it on the World Heritage List in 1979.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Mount Srd
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Srd, Dubrovnik Croatia
Srđ is a low mountain just behind the walled city of Dubrovnik in Dalmatia, Croatia. Srđ is popular with tourists as a viewpoint from which it is possible to see the walled city of Dubrovnik, Lokrum island, the Adriatic Sea and various local attractions.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
- Gat Svetog Duje 1, Split
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Minivan 10/4/2019 - 6/24/2022
Van 10/4/2019 - 6/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Sedan 10/4/2019 - 6/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.