DC Monuments Private Day Tour.
You will see the monuments with our professional tour guide, who will accompany you through the National Mall and give you background/ facts information at each sites.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
Our knowledgeable tour guide will accompany you to all the sights and give you background/facts information at each stops. You'll see all major landmarks at the National Mall up close & personal with a professional tour guide who will make the most of your time.
• White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC, DC 20500
• U.S. Capitol, East Capitol St NE & First St SE, Washington DC, DC 20004
• Washington Monument, 2 15th St. NW Near 15th St. & Madison Dr. NW, Washington DC, DC 20560
• Jefferson Memorial, 701 E Basin Dr SW At the south shore of the Tidal Basin, Washington DC, DC 20242
• National World War II Memorial, 1750 Independence Ave. SW Near 7th St. & Independence Ave. SW, Washington DC, DC 20024
• Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial, 1850 West Basin Drive SW Near West Basin Drive SW & Independence Ave. SW, Washington DC, DC 20024
• Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, 1850 West Basin Dr SW, Washington DC, DC 20242
• Korean War Veterans Memorial, 10 Daniel French Dr SW, Washington DC, DC 20002
• Vietnam Veterans Memorial, 5 Henry Bacon Dr NW, Washington DC, DC 20002
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in DC, Baltimore, Arlington VA.
Departure Time :12/17/2020 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair provided upon request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.