Dead Sea & Masada at Sunrise Tour from Eilat
Our must-see Masada Sunrise tour from Eilat allows you to visit some of Israel’s most beautiful and unique places, which can be difficult to get to on your own, whether you are just passing through or vacationing in Eilat. For many travelers, this experience becomes the highlight of their trip in Israel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masada National Park, Masada 8698000 Israel
Explore the ancient fortress of Masada, view the archaeological remains of a castle built by King Herod in 30 BCE, and the place where the Jewish rebels famously decided to take their own lives rather than fall into the hands of the advancing Roman armies
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea, Israel
We will stop at Ein Bokek, the southern beach of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth. Float in the salty waters and enjoy the rejuvenating mud before heading back to Eilat.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Shfifon St 3, Eilat, Israel
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.