Dead Sea and Masada Outdoor Private Tour, from Tel Aviv
Experience Private day Tour from Tel Aviv to Masada and the Dead Sea area. You will have a private transfer from Tel Aviv to the Dead Sea.
The Dead Sea is the Lowest Place on Earth. Floating in the Dead Sea, is an experience that you should not skip.
The drive to the area is via the Judean Desert, the smallest desert in the world.
Masada is an UNESCO World Heritage site. The fortress and palaces were built by King Herod. You will be exposed to the story of the Jewish rebels' final stand against the Roman.
The tour includes an overlook over the stunning St. George Monastery, which is built on a cliff in the Desert.
At the end of the day you will be taken back to Tel Aviv.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masada National Park, Masada 8698000 Israel
We will use the cable car to get to the top of Masada.
We will visit most places on top of Masada, and hear the story of the building by King Herod, and the story of the Jewish Rebels.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea, Israel
You will float in the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup can be everywhere in Tel Aviv area. Airports
- Ben Gurion Intl Airport, Tel Aviv 7015001 Israel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.