Dead Sea, Masada & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Tel Aviv
This full day, self-guided, small group tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and the Dead Sea will take you from Tel Aviv to the top sights in the Judean Desert. With a hike around an ancient fortress, time to relax and float in the Dead Sea, and a visit to desert oasis, you won't be disappointed.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Full transportation
- Information via our self-guiding App
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Ein Gedi and Masada (31 ILS each)
- Cable Car (47 ILS return trip)
- Guide (this is a self guided tour with a driver)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- Entry/Admission - En Gedi Nature Reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masada National Park, Masada 8698000 Israel
Take a cable car to the top of the Masada Fortress.
Explore the ruins at Masada and enjoy the spectacular view across the Dead Sea to the Moabite mountains in Jordan.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: En Gedi Nature Reserve, Route 90 Road 90 Israel
Hike through the beautiful Ein Gedi Nature Reserve and cool off beside a beautiful pool.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dead Sea, Israel
Float in the waters of the Dead Sea at the lowest place on Earth.
Immerse yourself in the therapeutic mud at the Dead Sea, sold around the world as health products.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv, Levontin St 21, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of heavy rain or bad weather, some sites may be closed and an alternative tour route chosen
- This is a self guided tour with a knowledgeable driver leading the tour
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.