Dead Sea, Masada & Ein Gedi Spa , Jericho from Jerusalem
test the flavor of Israel and Visit the old Fortress of Masada and the healing Time on The Dead sea beach and see the old city in Jericho
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Start with early pickup in central Jerusalem and travel eastward by air-conditioned minibus toward Masada. Admire wonderful views across the Dead Sea—the lowest place on Earth—to Jordan’s mountains en route, and capture them on camera.
At Masada, hop out to explore the plateau independently. Enter the site (own expense) and ride the cable car (own expense) to the summit to stroll around the ruins—the remains of a Herodian fortress and site of an AD 74 Jewish rebellion.
Continue to Ein Gedi Spa , near the Dead Sea. Head inside ( not include ), and enjoy the spa and the Hot Springs in the Dead sea beach and enjoy to float in the salty water of dead sea the famous of useful minerals ,
in our way to Jerusalem we will enter Jericho the historical city and enjoy the culture and of this Area and Sea the Old Market and the Ancient buildings and take some beautiful pictures and be ready to our way back to Jerusalem
• Masada National Park, Masada 8698000 Israel
• Ein Gedi Spa, Ein Gedi 8698000 Israel
• Jericho, Jericho, West Bank
• Ahava Visitor Center, Israeli Settlement, Mitzpe Shalem Palestinian Territories
• crispy chicken
Departure Point :Yanai St 6, Jerusalem, Israel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.