Dead Sea, Masada at Sunrise & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Jerusalem
Witness an unforgettable sunrise from the top of ancient Masada and enjoy time at beautiful Ein Gedi and the Dead Sea on this morning trip from Jerusalem! Leave before dawn and travel to all three sites, enjoying time to explore each independently. Climb up the Masada mountainside to experience the sunrise over the mountains and Dead Sea, behold the waterfalls at the paradise-like oasis of Ein Geidi, and finish with a ‘floating’ swim and mud bath at the shimmering Dead Sea. Entrance fees and meals are at your own expense.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to Masada National Park (31 ILS) and Ein Gedi (28 ILS)
- Guide (this is a self guided tour with a driver and content)
- Entry/Admission - En Gedi Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: En Gedi Nature Reserve, Route 90 Road 90 Israel
We will drive to Ein Gedi, a desert oasis where you can take a short hike, where you’ll likely encounter mountain goats and other creatures among the vegetation. The nature reserve includes a stream of cool running water, leading to various pools and refreshing springs, where you are welcome to bathe on hot days.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Masada National Park, Masada 8698000 Israel
Leaving Jerusalem, we’ll travel south through the beautiful Judean Desert to the foot of the Masada fortress which stands beside the Dead Sea. You’ll take a cable car to the top of the fortress, enjoy the special views, and explore the archaeological ruins. Masada is one of Israel’s most important archaeological sites, and the site of one of the greatest tales of Jewish heroism. The excavated ruins are fascinating to explore, and the remarkable location high above the surrounding desert and the Dead Sea, makes this an impressive experience. You’ll ascend to the top of Masada via a cable car.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea, Israel
The last part of the tour is spent at the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea. Enjoy the salty waters and rejuvenating therapeutic mud, floating and relaxing, before we return to Jerusalem.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, כיכר הדווידקה, Ha-Nevi'im St 67, Jerusalem, 9470211, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.