Deal Package to Cappadocia Experiences : Green-South Tour & Hot Air Balloon Ride
Flying over this unreal landscape will make you feel like you are on moon or another planet. The combination of the colors, first lights of the day and the beauty of the nature completes with the excellent and professional service of the company. From the time we pick you from your hotel till the time we leave you back, you will have amazing time flying over Cappadocia. This tour will be full of art, history , religion and beyond the expactation. Also you will have the chance to hike in ageorgeus canyon and enjoy the nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off services
- Professional, licensed tour guide
- English & Spanish tour options
- Entrance fees to the scheduled museums, ruins, churches
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Standard category hot air balloon ride
- Cappadocia Green tour
- Breakfast - Pre-flight light breakfast (pastry, cake, hot drinks coffee, juices)
- Entry/Admission - Cappadocia Balloon Tours
- Entry/Admission - Goreme Panorama
- Entry/Admission - Derinkuyu Yeralti Sehri
- Entry/Admission - Ihlara Valley
- Entry/Admission - Selime Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Pigeon Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cappadocia Balloon Tours, Göreme Açık Hava Müze Yolu Caddesi, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Your hot air balloon ride experience will start before sunrise when your company collects you by mini bus. (The pick-up time is between 03.30am and 06.00am. That timing depends the sunrise time of season / your tour date.) You will then be taken for a light breakfast before going to the take-off site. Watch your balloon inflate at the sun rises and then hop in your basked for a magical 1 hour (approx.) flight over Cappadocia. Marvel at the magnificent views as your balloon slowly floats up into the sky. As the sun starts to rise on the horizon, notice the purple and pinks that illuminate the sky, setting a stunning backdrop to the environment. Look below at the Cappadocia’s signature volcanic spires, plateaus, fairy chimneys, and villages. Admire the unique geologic forces, like wind, floodwater, and volcanic activity, that have formed this beautiful region over millennia. After one hour, slowly descend back to earth, as the formations you saw from above begin to appear closer. Hold tight for a smooth landing, then celebrate your return to earth with a souvenir certificate to remember this occasion. At the end of your tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
** Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, we will move your balloon ride reservation to next day or you will be refunded the cost of hot air balloon ride.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cappadocia, Cappadocia
We will pick you up from your hotel (approx. 09.30am) and then start the full-day tour for your Cappadocia Experiences.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Goreme Panorama, Uchisar Yolu uzeri 1.km, Goreme 50180 Turkey
Goreme Panaroma, The most magnificent landscape around Göreme has been formed from its solidified lava streams, its ash and tuff stone, all dating from Neocene period. It is criss-crossed by deep valleys formed by heavy erosion. This veritable lunar landscape distinguishes itself by its extensive geological formations. The highly typical morphological structures of Cappadocia are the result of thousands of years of continual erosion, which has shaped the tuff deposits into the strangest pyramids and cones.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Derinkuyu Yeralti Sehri, Derinkuyu Turkey
You will be driven approx one hour for stop at the Derinkuyu Underground City. This underground city was first used as a shelter by the late Romans against potential Arabian invasions later as a natural food storages by local people . Derinkuyu is the deepest underground city in Cappadocia region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ihlara Valley, Guzelyurt 68500 Turkey
Ihlara Valley, The township is famed for the nearby valley of the same name, Ihlara Valley, which is a 16 km (10 mi) long gorge cut into volcanic rock in the southern part of Cappadocia, following several eruptions of Mount Erciyes. Through the valley flows Stream. What is unique about this valley is the ancient history of its inhabitants. The whole canyon is honeycombed with rock-cut underground dwellings and churches from the Byzantine period. Due that the richness of the watering possibility and its hidden form and easily to hide structure it was the first settlement place of the first Christians escaping from the Roman soldiers. In the Ihlara Valley there are hundreds of antic churches caved in the volcanic rocks. The most known churches are Ağaçaltı Church with cross plan, Sümbüllü Church, Pürenliseki Church, Kokar Church, Yilanli Church, Karagedik Church, Kirkdamatli Church, Direkli Church, Ala Church, Kemerli Church and Egritas Church.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Belisirma, Belisirma, Aksaray Province
Belisirma, experience the wonderful different types of Turkish foods. Make your lunch a memorable one by having lunch next to the Melendiz Stream.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yaprakhisar Koyu, Yaprakhisar Koyu, Aksaray Province
Stop at panaroma point for another view of the great Monastery.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Selime Monastery, Guzelyurt Turkey
Selime Monastery, the biggest rock-cut monastery of Cappadocia with a cathedral sized church. Selime monastery was carved by the monks in the 13th century and apart from the church has monks quarters, a large kitchen, and stables for animals. The walls were once decorated with frescoes of which very little remains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pigeon Valley, Uchisar KasabasI Nevşehir Kapadokya, Goreme 50240 Turkey
Pigeon Valley, thousands of pigeon houses carved into the rock. It is a surreal vision: an outrageously phallic landscape straight out of a Salvador Dali painting. The conical formations are the result of volcanic eruptions that took place millions of years ago. Eons of wind, rain and other forces of nature have eaten away at the volcanic rock creating tufa, a soft and malleable stone. Many of these cones, known as fairy chimneys, contain caves and labyrinths
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cappadocia, Cappadocia
At the end of your tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Cappadocia, Turkey
2: Göreme, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
3: Ürgüp, Nevşehir, Turkey
4: Avanos, Nevşehir, Turkey
5: Uçhisar, Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
6: Ortahisar, 50650 Ortahisar/Ürgüp/Nevşehir, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you at the reception of your hotel in Goreme, Urgup, Uchisar, Ortahisar, or Avanos.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The pick-up time details are approximately. The team of local tour operator will contact you one day before your tour date for give you information about the exact pick-up time details of next day.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- The Standard Balloon Ride has an One-hour approximately flight duration with 20 to 28 people capacity basket. The flight duration could be 50-55 minutes or 65-70 minutes. This situation depend the weather conditions before landing. Total activity duration is approximately 3 hours.
- Pick-up Time for Hot Air Balloon Ride : Summer (April to October) 03:30am to 05:00am - Winter (November to March) 05:00am to 06:00am. Exact pick-up time will be informed you at the late afternoon one day before.
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, we will move your balloon ride reservation to next day or you will be refunded the cost of hot air balloon ride.
- There are no any guiding service by the licensed tour guide for hot air balloon ride. The staff and pilots will assist you on your balloon ride experience.
- The children who 6 years old and under are not allowed for booking to this trip.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hand sanitizers provided for travellers in cars, restaurants. Desk/seater plans with Social distancing (min 2 meters ) in restaurants.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.