Death Valley Day Trip from Las Vegas
The Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas is a full day of sights, scenes and extremes you can only comprehend once you are there. The world has many strange places but none quite as strange, as beautiful and as deadly as Death Valley. You have the luxury of experiencing it in the comfort and safety of modern, air-conditioned vehicles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Breakfast - Continental Breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Rhyolite
- Entry/Admission - Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes
- Entry/Admission - Devil's Golf Course
- Entry/Admission - Zabriskie Point
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rhyolite, Off Highway 374 Death Valley National Park, Beatty, NV 89003
Depart Las Vegas at 7am for your day tour to Death Valley. Your first stop will be the ghost town of Rhyolite, at the entrance to the National Park. This long abandoned gold mining community has been used as the set for many movies and documentaries.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes, Central Death Valley near Stovepipe Wells, Death Valley National Park, CA 92328
You will then be driven down a beautiful winding highway and enter the center of Death Valley from the east; this is like entering a foreign and strange world of endless desert, vast valleys, harshly sculpted peaks and superbly adapted plants and animals formed over millions of years.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Furnace Creek Visitor Center, California Highway 190, Death Valley National Park, CA 92328
Death Valley, the driest, hottest climate imaginable is an immense, wild land that man has never tamed. Capture the view of the valley from Hell’s Gate, well above the valley floor and then visit Badwater at 282 feet below sea level.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Badwater Rd. 19 mi south of Furnace Creek, Death Valley National Park, CA 92328
You will also enjoy views and stops at Zabriskie’s Point, the Devil’s Golf Course, the Furnace Creek Museum, the Salt Lake, the Sand Dunes and Artists Pallet. The majestic mountains, colorful canyons, volcanic craters and salt pinnacles all make this trip a photographic-sightseers dream come true. For the truly adventurous, this tour is offered your-round!
Pass By: Artists Palette, 11 mi south of Furnace Creek off Badwater Road, Death Valley National Park, CA 92328
Beautiful drive thru Artists Palate
Stop At: Devil's Golf Course, Badwater Rd., Death Valley National Park, CA 92328
Discover how the salt had formed the the Devils Golf Course.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Zabriskie Point, Route 190, Death Valley National Park, CA 92328
Small hike to see one of Death Valley's most inspiring views!
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of your sandwich/lunch preference in the
- Special Requirements
- field at the time of booking:
- Deluxe Turkey (cranberry sauce, stuffing and mayonnaise)
- Italian (combination of Genoa salami, capacolla and prosciutini)
- Garden salad with vinaigrette
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We do recommend guests wear a face mask, but this is not mandatory. Please be sure to bring one if you wish to wear it. All vehicles are sanitized prior to every tour and social distancing will be strongly encouraged.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing is encouraged and face masks are suggested for travelers and guides in public places when social distancing is not possible. Some public places may require face masks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.