Deep-Dish Pizza Making in Chicago with Local Expert
Get once-in-a-lifetime experience and learn how to make the authentic-tasting deep-dish pizza. Meet new friends and take part in this fascinating private cooking class at a local family home. Learn traditional recipes and take this knowledge back home as a memorable gift reminding you of the beautiful time in Chicago. Enjoy a hospitable atmosphere and receive exclusive insights on city folklore and its history.
· Enjoy the American hospitality on this private cooking class
· Learn about American culture, history, and traditions firsthand
· Get insider culinary tips, that won't appear in a recipe book
· Savor traditional dishes in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Private cooking lesson
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch or Dinner
- Please bring your own beer or wine to enjoy (BYOB) or you may choose to purchase a bottle at cost.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
Your hosts will offer you to start the dinner from mouth-watering appetizers. You will enjoy the fresh air, the stunning view of the city skyline, and fascinating stories about life in America.
After a nice small talk, you will roll up your sleeves and start your hands-on cooking class. First, you will make a salad of fresh seasonal vegetables and top it with a homemade vinaigrette. Next, your hosts will teach you how to cook Chicago famous pizza and give you some cooking tips and tricks that you won't find in the recipe books. You can test your imagination and create a unique filling for your pizza. You can choose such ingredients as roasted vegetables, pepperoni, sausage, artichokes, mushrooms, and banana peppers.
Once the pizza is ready, you will grab a fork and knife and savor every bite of this amazing crunchy-edged, buttery, and extremely cheesy pizza. You will end this charming evening with a cup of hot tea or coffee complimented by traditional chocolate chip cookies.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
· Cheese, nuts and charcuterie platter
· Salad of fresh seasonal vegetables topped with a homemade vinaigrette
· Chicago-style deep-dish pizza – a thick pizza baked in a pan and layered with cheese, fillings like meat and vegetables, and sauce on the top.
· Tea or coffee
· Homemade chocolate chip cookies
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Chicago, IL, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.