Deep fried Pork ‘TONKATSU’ w/sweet sauce
Tonkatsu is one of Japanese daily dishes that most locals love.
I provide plain and arranged Tonkatsu, you will be able to cook it by yourselves to your family, friends and so on.
It’s fun cooking!!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cooking class
What's excluded :
- Do you know deep fried pork, so-called ‘Tonkatsu’ in Japan?
Tonkatsu I cooked is one of my husband’s favorite dishes. Because, I add some arrangements on it. This time, I would like to share the recipe of mouthwatering Tonkatsu with you!!!
This woke shop will be held at my house kitchen.
We have three chihuahuas live here, so it’s not good for people who have allergy to dogs.
We are very sorry about it..
• Daikon radish salad - Comes with Sesami dressing
• Deep fried Pork ‘Tonkatsu’ - Served with sweet sauce
• Green tea ice with sweetened red beans
• Sparkling Japanese Sake
Departure Point :Neyagawashi Station, 16-16番11号 Hayakochō, Neyagawa, Osaka 572-0837, Japan
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.