Deep sea angling / fishing on Connemara coast. Guided Full-Day
The deep sea fishing off Ireland's west coast is some of the finest in Europe, where large runs of tuna, mackerel, and sharks are found in the offshore waters. All levels of fishermen, from novice to expert, are welcome aboard to fish, and create lasting memories while hauling aboard over a dozen species of fish.
per adult from
What's included :
- One day of guided deep sea fishing
- Deep sea angling gear and equipment hire
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from Cleggan pier.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Knockbrack, Cleggan Pier, Co. Galway, Ireland
Leaving from the small seaside village of Cleggan you will embark on a days fishing in and around the Connemara Islands and reefs. You will be out the whole day so remember to bring refreshments and food. Don't forget your rain proof gear.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Knockbrack, Cleggan Pier, Co. Galway, Ireland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please print out and bring the voucher with you to validate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please wear a life jacket when on or close to water.
- Trip is weather dependent. Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. Skippers decision is final.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.