Deep Sea Fishing Day Tour in the Gulf of Mexico from Orlando
We leave Central Florida and travel along the interstate passed Tampa to the Gulf of Mexico. Once at the beach you will have until 12.45 to stroll down the pier or beach, perhaps grab lunch (. joining your afternoon Deep Sea Fishing cruise from the marina. Boat departs at 1pm and it is a 4 hour long cruise.
The fishing grounds are around 10 miles from the dockside, so typically this takes between 45mins- 1hour to travel there. If you haven’t fished before do not fear, we have a friendly crew onboard that can definably help you. Ask the deckhand for pointers during the cruise out to the fishing grounds and make the most of your fishing time.
Usually the boat makes 2 -3 stops but it depends on how the fish are co-operating! We catch Grunts (Snapper family), Sea Bass and the occasional Grouper. In warmer months we have caught species of shark.
If you want to keep the catch, the crew will ice it for you, and don't forget a cooler for the journey back!
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Deep Sea Fishing cruise to include rod, reel, bait, tackle and license
- Lunch at a local restaurant if you book that option
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Clearwater Beach
- Entry/Admission - Clearwater Beach Marina
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Dockside Cleaning of Caught Fish
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 9150 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819-8112
We collect guests on vehicles in the International Drive area and head them towards the final pick up then towards Clearwater.
Pass By: Seminole Hard Rock Casino Tampa, 5223 Orient Rd, Tampa, FL 33610-4114
We pass by the Hard Rock on the side of the highway in Tampa as we drive the interstate towards Clearwater Beach
Stop At: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
Upon arrival at Clearwater Beach, you will have free time to enjoy the beach area prior to going dockside to join the Super Queen fishing boat at 1pm.
The fishing boat is a 4 hour cruise - 1pm-5pm. It sails you out 10 miles into the Gulf of Mexico (this takes approximately 1 hour). Once you hit the fishing grounds you will cast off for an afternoon of fishing and fun aboard the largest catamaran fishing boat on Florida's west coast.
You will be fishing in come of West Central Florida's most productive natural reefs. Expect to catch a variety of reef fish including gray snapper, sea bass an occasional grouper and perhaps even a shark!
What's more - provided your catch is over certain length and weight restrictions (checked by boat personnel) - you can keep your catch. (Fish cleaning is available at the boat dock)
All your equipment - rod, reel, bait and license are included. You can expect to enjoy a minimum 2 full hours of fishing time after you are out in the Gulf of Mexico.
Should you wish we can also arrange for a lunch voucher to be used at a local restaurant, that is a relaxing walk down the promenade from the marina. The menu includes a large variety of options including hot and cold sandwiches, burgers, pasta dishes, salads, gyros, pizzas, fish & chips plus more options.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Clearwater Beach Marina, 25 Causeway Blvd Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, FL 33767-2064
Be dockside at 12.40pm for boarding the fishing boat. It departs at 1pm for the afternoon fishing. It is a 4 hour fishing boat ride.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Orlando, FL, USA
2: Loews Royal Pacific Resort, 6300 Hollywood Way, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
3: Holiday Inn & Suites Across From Universal Orlando, 5916 Caravan Ct, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
4: Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center, 6515 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
5: Rosen Inn International, 7600 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
6: The Wheel at ICON Park™, 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
7: 12521 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
8: Walt Disney World Swan, 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
9: Maingate Lakeside Resort, 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
Departure Time :8:35 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The boat ride goes 10 miles out into the Gulf of Mexico, and we recommend you take travel sickness tablets if necessary
- Should you wish to bring 'your catch' home don't forget a cooler.
- Not recommended for travelers whom suffer from sea sickness
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Gray Line Orlando is based in Orange County where face masks are required inside business venues. Therefore, are required inside vehicles. Please bring one.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.