Deep Sea Fishing Tour in Samana
The fishing in the Samana Bay can be very rewarding. We are very confident in our crew's ability to give you a very good chance to put some fish on the table or some awesome photos on your wall! So bring your camera and get ready for some action! Let us take care of it all. Just come ready to fish!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Beer, Water, Rum & Soda
What's excluded :
- Your crew are local fisherman who love fishing and have been doing it in Samana for a long time. When you pay to go out fishing, you want an experienced local! The Fishing in the Samana Bay area gives you a great opportunity to fish without going 10 miles offshore. The proximity to land lends itself to having a more successful day as we can react to changing weather conditions more efficiently. Waves inside and near the bay are often less radical allowing you and your group to fish when other companies in other areas must race back to shore.
No one can guarantee that you will catch fish or that conditions will be perfect but you can be very confident in your crew's ability to give you a very good chance to put some fish on the table or some awesome photos on your wall!
Up to 3 persons may fish at once. If there are 4 people in your group, one person will have to take turns watching.
You can keep the fish and the crew will even clean them for you. If there is more than you can use please feel free to leave the extras with the crew as they will be most appreciative.
Please be aware:
This tour is subject to cancellation due to weather conditions. This may not be until the last minute. It may not be possible to get in contact with you if cancellation occurs.
This tour takes place on the open waters of Samana Bay. You will be in a small 24' panga style v-hull boat with a small roof over part of it. We are not responsible for sea conditions or any adverse effects of sea sickness that someone in your group may encounter.
Departure Point :We pick up at your Samana Peninsula hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No infants are allowed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.