Deep Sea Half-Day Shared Fishing Charter
Set out on a 4.5-hour fishing voyage in Pacific waters off Oahu’s coast. Start your early morning adventure from Kewalo Basin, only minutes from most Waikiki hotels. Board a chartered boat and spend a half-day reeling in fish such as mahi-mahi, ono, tuna, and Pacific blue marlin while enjoying Hawaii’s endless sun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge, landing and facility fees
- Captain and professional fishing guides
- Experienced crew
- Entry/Admission - Kewalo Basin
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kewalo Basin, South Side Waterfront, Oahu, HI 96814
1065 Ala Moana Blvd
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1065 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.