Deep Water Solo and Cliff Jumping Tour in Split
If you want to escape the summer heat and have a fun and adrenaline-filled day, join a deep water solo and cliff jumping adventure in Split and have an unforgettable time. Spend a day climbing on the overhang cliffs just a few minutes distance from the city center.
Start and end each climb from the crystal clear Adriatic Sea and combine climbing, cliff jumping and swimming.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All climbing equipment
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Photos from the tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Deep water solo is becoming very popular in all parts of world so introduce yourself to this truly unforgettable adventure. Deep water solo is a new type of rock climbing in which every climb on vertical or overhang routes starts and ends from the sea.
In Split town there is an old DWS climbing area where you can tap into the ultimate adrenaline rush while climbing rocks above crystal clear sea.
You can choose your own level of difficulty while your experienced climbing guides provides all the support and climbing knowledge you need to make the experience the best it can possibly be.
Departure Point :Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for the tour is 12.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems and non swimmers
- Bring water and a snack
- Please bring: a towel, bathing suit, sun cream and underwater camera
- The running of the tour depends on favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do small group outdoor tours where all travelers can keep a required social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.