Degustación vertical de Tannat for more than 6 people
Tannat is the flagship wine of Uruguay and the country in the world where it is most consumed. We can find many different types of this wine, depending on its process, add, etc. With this vertical Tannat tasting you can learn about this special wine accompanied by a typical creole lunch prepared especially for you.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canelones, Canelones, Canelones Department
We will make a guided tour of one or more family wineries located in the Canelones region, where 70% of the Uruguayan wineries are located. We will be received by the owners of the winery, we will know the history of the family, the vineyards, the winery and the elaboration processes. We will taste your wines accompanied by a typical local lunch, prepared especially for you.
We will pick you up at your hotel, port or the place you want and a private driver and guide will take you to the winery and will be with you throughout the day.
At the end will take you back to the place where we have picked you up.
If you come to Montevideo, you should not miss this fantastic experience!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in any hotel or apartment of MontevideoAirports
- Carrasco Airport, Montevideo Uruguay
- Puerto de Montevideo
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.