Delhi Agra day trip by Super fast Train includes.transfers,Train ticket,Guide
Enjoy a full-day trip to the beautiful city of Agra from Delhi, which is a seemingly short distance when aboard the fast, air-conditioned Gatiman Express. To make the most of your day in Agra, you will depart from your Delhi hotel at 6:30am. A tour representative will transfer you to the train station and make sure you are safely on board,
Approximately 2 hours later, arrive in Agra and meet your guide for the transfer to the Taj Mahal. One of the 7 Wonders of the World,Continue to Agra Fort, the majestic red-sandstone fortress on the banks of the River Yamuna. Explore the palaces of the Rajputs and Mughals within the walled complex. Then, visiting what is often referred to as the “Baby Taj” - the jewel-like Itmad-ud-Daula. Admire the first Mughal monument built completely out of marble before your return train ride to Delhi.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Applicable taxes,
- Round trip Train Tickets in Air-Condition Chair Class.
- Local guide in Agra.
- Departure & Arrival by Private Air-Condition Vehicle in Delhi.
- Arrival,Departure & Sightseeing by Private Air Condition Vehicle in Agra.
- Transportation is provided in 2 different vehicles: 1-3 Person by Tata Indigo or Swift Dzire and 4 to 6 Person by Toyota Innova
What's excluded :
- Monuments entrance tickets.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Morning at 6:30 Am Our driver will pick you up from your hotel Airport or Train Station within Delhi and drop you at Train Station to catch the Super fast train to Agra.Upon Arrival at Agra Train Station you will be Meet and great by our Representative and take you the Sightseeing tour of Agra.visit Taj Mahal This white-marble world wonder was built by a great emperor in memory of his beloved Wife. After you can visit the imposing Agra Fort (another UNESCO World Heritage site), built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 CE. This huge fort is made of red sandstone and features elegant buildings. Later visit the Itmad-ud-Daula(Baby Taj) Which is a Mughal mausoleum in Agra. Often described as a jewel box or "Baby Taj" the tomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.there after you will be transfer to Agra Train station to catch your Delhi train .
Up on Arrival you will be pickup from station and transfer to your Hotel with in Delhi
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marath
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in Agra. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This Tour includes free pickup from your Hotel or Airport or the place suggested by traveler within Delhi. Please mention Pickup Details at time of BookingAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Transportation is provided in 3 different vehicles: 1-3 Person by Tata Indigo or Swift Dzire and 4 to 6 Person by Toyota Innova.
- Note: During the winter, trains sometimes do not run on time due to heavy fog.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Passport name, passport number, expiry date and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Customers will arrive back at their hotel around 11pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.