Delhi-Agra-Delhi Same day tour
No visit to India is complete without seeing the Taj Mahal. If you’ve only got limited time to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World then opt for an express tour that transports you between Delhi and Agra, and back, in just one day. The Taj Mahal admission ticket, round-trip transfers from your Delhi hotel, and lunch are included for a seamless experience.
Tick off the Taj Mahal in limited time on a day trip from Delhi.
An express tour for visitors short on time.
Benefit from the insider knowledge of a guide.
Avoid the stress of having to take public transport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air conditioned vehicle
- Free pick up and drop off in Delhi
- Profesional English speaking guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all travelers from there desired location in Delhi.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.