Delhi, Agra, Jaipur 2-Day Golden Triangle Tour with Luxury Hotel & SUV Car
Pickup at 7am from hotel / airport in Delhi and transfer to Agra. Visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Lunch break and some shopping in Agra and 4-Hrs drive to Jaipur . Next day Jaipur visit Amber Fort and City Palace. After Jaipur City tour drive back to Delhi drop at hotel or Airport in Delhi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1-night accommodation on twin sharing with breakfast (If booked with option including Hotels)
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle SUV Car (Toyota Crysta)
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
Day 1: Delhi to 3-Hrs drive Agra + City Tour and 4-Hrs drive to Jaipur
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Pickup at 7am from Hotel / Airport / Your Desire Place in Delhi and drive to Agra 3-hours via Express Highway.
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Arrive in Agra at 10am and your Tour guide will meet you and continue for sightseeing’s.
First we visit Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife - Queen Mumtaz Mahal. No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. (Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Second we visit - The Imposing Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at the best Local Restaurant (own expense).
After Lunch we 4-hrs drive to the old walled city of Jaipur – Founded by Maharaja Jai Singh II, this ‘pink city’ is meticulously constructed on the lines of the Shilpa – Shastra, an ancient Hindu treatise on architecture.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at a Luxury Hotels: The Oberoi Raj Vilas or The Rambagh Palace
Day 2: Jaipur City Tour and 4-Hrs drive to Delhi drop-off
Pass By: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
After breakfast & check out from Hotel at 7:30am and proceed to Jaipur Sightseeing.
First Photo stop at Hawa Mahal - built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, Hawa Mahal is the most stunning sight in the city of Jaipur.
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
Second we visit of Amber Fort, which used to be the capital of the Kachhwaha clan, till Jaipur was made the official capital in 1727.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
After Amber Fort we stop for Photo at Jal Mahal The rajput style "Water Palace" sits in the center of the Man Sarobar lake Jaipur.
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at the best Local restaurant (own expense).
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
After lunch, proceed to visit City Palace, the principle residence of the ruling family and is known for its stunning architecture. Part of it now converted into a magnificent museum. Jantar Mantar, a stone observatory raised in the 18th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Time permitting visit cottage industry specializing in hand-woven carpets & textiles. Witness how silk carpets are handmade.
Evening Transfer to Delhi. On arrival and dropping at Hotel / Airport in Delhi at 8pm approximately.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or GurugramAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.