Delhi City Tour
Enter a time-warp on this historical journey that explores imposing structures with modernity. Encounter preserved monuments, wide roads and green boulevards, carefully chosen motifs of syncretic architecture and a lot of famous place that lie in the heart of New Delhi.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Connaught Place often referred to a “CP” is not just a shopping nucleus but a place where you can hang out with your friends and family, and cherish the moments but also one of the best eating places. If you wish to enjoy some Indian fast food then you can head to Bengali Market near Connaught Place where you can taste the chaat, gol guppas, bhel puri, chaat papri, or paranthe.
The Haldiram’s store also offers a broad variety of chaat, sweets, and other traditional spicy dishes. Mean while you can also enjoy shopping at the Connaught Place or Palika Bazaar. Have a North Indian lunch of “Channa Bhatura” in Kwality Restaurant at Regal Building. Savor the royal Mughlai flavor at United Coffee House. Taste the ice creams of Nirula’s with about 50 different flavors. Spend the evening with a Mexican Cuisine, karaoke, swinging bar stools, beers and cocktails at the Rodeo also in CP.
Departure Point :Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg.
Departure Time :Between 9am and 6pm
Return Detail :Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.