Delhi Jaipur same day with fastest train.
Excellent services with best arrangements
Professional and Experienced Team to handle with the clients
Polite and flexible with the clients
proper communication with the clients
24x7 contact person
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return train tickets from Delhi to Jaipur and from Jaipur to Delhi.
- pick up from hotel in Delhi and drop from railway station to hotel
- Buffet lunch in a AC restaurant
- comfortable and clean AC car with the professional Driver
- professional Tour Guide
- monument entry fee
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Glitz Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and camera fee
- Alcoholic Beverages - any type of drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Railway Station New Delhi Paharganj Platform 1, 24, Paharganj Road, Sidarth Basti, Aram Bagh, Paharganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110055, India
Early pick up at 5 AM from the Hotel with the car and move to Railway station to catch the train for Jaipur. The train depart from the
Station at 6:05 AM.Enjoy the train journey with breakfast and reach Jaipur at 10:40 AM.
The driver will pick the traveler from the station and continue for sightseeing
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Explore the city with the professional tour guide and visit Hawa mahal.
n 1799, the Kachhwaha Rajput ruler, Sawai Pratap Singh, grandson of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh ordered Lal Chand Usta to construct an extension to the Royal City Palace. The Purdah system at the time was strictly followed. Rajput royal ladies should not be seen by strangers or appear in any public area. The construction of Hawa Mahal allows the royal ladies to enjoy from every day street scenes to royal processions on the street without being seen.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
After the visit of Hawa mahal continue with sightseeing and visit Amer Fort .
Amer, originally, was the capital of the state before Jaipur. It is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and the Maotha Lake adds a certain charm to the entire Fort.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hotel Glitz Jaipur, Amer Rd, near Brampuri Police Station, Sitarampuri Colony, Govind Nagar East, Shankar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India
After the visit of Amer Fort enjoy the delicious Buffet lunch a local AC restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
After lunch proceed to visit the city palace and visit lots of gallerias.
Jaipur city was well constructed Metropolis city ever built in 18th century. The Jaipur city was started built in 1727 by Sawai Jai Singh II. But the heart of the Jaipur is city palace. The palace was built between 1729 and 1732 by the ruler of Amber Sawai Jai Singh II.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Railway Station, B1/519, Chitrakoot Marg, Chitrakoot, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021, India
After the sightseeing drive to railway station to catch the train for Delhi.The train leave the station at 7:55 PM and arrive at Delhi Station at 12:20 AM.After arrival transfer to hotel with car.
End of services
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick the travelers from any hotel in Delhi or from Airport
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.