Delhi Street Art Tour
Delhi is known for its rich history and vibrant culture. This tour allows guests to experience India's contemporary culture and learn how artists interpret India's modern-day culture. This gives guests a comprehensive understanding of India's past and present.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Public transport
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khan Market, Subramanium Bharti Marg, New Delhi India
Visit one of Delhi’s poshest neighborhood hangouts: a complex where people flock to dine at restaurants, converse in cafes, and shop the latest trends.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lodhi Garden, Lodhi Rd, New Delhi 110003 India
Wander through this spectacular 90 acre garden and discover tombs, mosques and bridges built during the 15th century Sayyid and Lodhi periods. The guide will explain some nuances of Mughal design and traditional art reflected in these magnificent structures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lodhi Art District, 261, Block, 15, Block 15, Lodi Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, India
Lodhi Colony is the heart of street art in Delhi as well as India’s first public art district. Learn about the artists and the stories behind the murals that adorn the neighbourhood. (Your tour guide aka art expert will double up as a photographer; we know you’ll want to Instagram and strike a few poses while you’re at it!)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Khan Market, Rabindra Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.