Delhi Temple Tour - Private Full Day City Tour
Witness the most important Spiritual Centres of Delhi in this Full Day Temple Tour of Delhi. Start your tour with Akshardham Temple, one of the largest and finest example of Hindu Temple Architecture in North India. Later visit Bangla Sahib Sikh Temple and its kitchen. Afterwards Visit Lotus Temple, a meditation centre of Bahai Faith constructed in the form of lotus flower. time for shopping and explore the local art and craft. And then participate in the evening ceremony at Isckon Temple.
Bahai Lotus Temple
Gududwara Bangla Sahib
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swaminarayan Akshardham, Nh 24 Akshardham Setu, New Delhi 110092 India
9.00 AM : PICK UP FROM THE HOTEL
Our Guide will come and pick you up from your hotel. Your first Destination would be Akshardham Temple.
10.00 AM : VISIT OF SWAMINARAYAN AKSHARDHAM TEMPLE (CLOSED ON MONDAY)
Temple epitomizes 10,000 years of Indian culture in all its breathtaking grandeur, beauty, wisdom and bliss. It brilliantly showcases the essence of India’s ancient architecture, traditions and timeless spiritual messages. The Swaminarayan Akshardham complex was built in only five years through the blessings of HDH Pramukh Swami Maharaj of the Bochasanwasi Shri Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan Sanstha (BAPS) and the colossal devotional efforts of 11,000 artisans and thousands of BAPS volunteers. Heralded by the Guinness World Record as the World’s Largest Comprehensive Hindu Temple, the complex was inaugurated on 6 November, 2005.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Ashoka Road Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001 India
12.00 PM : VISIT OF GURUDWARA BANGLA SAHIB
Visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, the most prominent Sikh gurdwara, or Sikh house of worship. The grounds include the temple, a kitchen, a large pond, a school and an art gallery. The temple was Constructed in a royal House of Jaipur family. Where Sikh’s 7th Guru, Guru Harkishan Dev Lived for a short Duration
1 PM : LUNCH BREAK
Lunch will be provided at one of the best Local Restaurant of Delhi
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lotus Temple Rd, Bahapur, Shambhu Dayal Bagh, Kalkaji Near Kalkaji Temple, East of Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019 India
2.00 PM : VISIT OF LOTUS TEMPLE
Later on Proceed Towards Lotus Temple, Lotus Temple or Bahai Temple (Monday Closed) Has a striking though plain central hall where you can meditate. The hall is 34.27 m. High. Thought-provoking quotes of the Bahai sacred scriptures are inscribed on the petal alcoves. Set amid beautiful gardens, the temple is at its most exuberant best when the sun dazzles its lotus petals. While entering you’ll have to remove your shoes and keep silence.
4.00 PM : TIME FOR SHOPPING
India’s capital city is among the most exciting places to buy textiles (fabric as well as ready to wear clothes), Jewellery, shoes, bags, leather, carpets, handicrafts, traditional and contemporary Indian art. The city has many different shopping areas. Each market has a distinctive ambience, and adds its own flavour to the experience of shopping.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Iskon Temple, Iskcon Temple Rd, New Delhi India
6.00 PM : VISIT OF ISKON TEMPLE
Visit ISKON Temple, take part in evening Aarti (Prayer ceremony) in ancient Krishna temple known as ISKON (where the foreigners who have become the priest of Lord Krishna dances and beat drums in the temple).
8.OO PM : RETURN TO THE HOTEL
You will be dropped in the Evening at your hotel or your desired destination in Delhi.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up the travelers fom any other suitable location in New Delhi other than hotel and airportAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, Please respect the rules and regulations of each sacred place.
- It is not permitted to bring the shoes inside the Temple. Sometime you can bring socks but inside the Lotus Temple and Sikh temple, even socks are not permitted until there is some problem with the visiter.
- Please avoid to wear sleeveless shirts and short pants.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.