Delhi to Agra day trip by Train with Lunch
Experienced team working in the industry over 10 years.
Guest satisfaction is always priority .
While travel feel like a old family friend in the country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Tour Guide
- Return Train Ticket
What's excluded :
- Monument admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
visit one of the most stunning place in the world. A monument of love where you will explore the beauty along with the great architecture. spend few hours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
one of the most important place in the mughal period. Visit the beautiful palaces. Be the witness of the mughal architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
A mini version of the Taj Mahal but built before the real Taj Mahal. This monument will tell you the strong influence of a women in the mughal administration. beautiful example of the marble inlay art.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from pre decide placeAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.