Delhi to Agra Day Trip with Lunch
This tour include visit to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Itmad-ud-daulah's Tomb. Entrances to monuments mentioned in the itinerary and English speaking guide service is well included. We provide pick up and drop off from Delhi city hotel. Lunch in a 5 star hotel (Trident or Jaypee) or at one of the top rated restaurant Barbeque Nation in Agra. We are further flexible to adjust the guest requirement during the tour if possible.
per adult from
6 to 9 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private AC deluxe car
- Pick up and drop off from your Delhi hotel.
- Services of a knowledgeable, government-licensed English-speaking tour guide.
- Monument entrance fees & activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled water within the vehicle.
- All taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- Any meals.
- Camera charges at monuments.
- Gratuities (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
built by Shah Jahan in 1631 AD and was completed in 1651. This symbol of love was built in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Described as the most extravagant monument ever built for love. (Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
built by the famed Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565AD, the fort is predominantly of red sandstone. Construction of the massive red sandstone Agra Fort on the bank of the Yamuna River was begun by Emperor Akbar in 1565, though additions were made up until the rule of his grandson, Shah Jahan region it has partially become Palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
built between 1622 and 1628 by Empress Nur Jahan for her father, boasts of marble trelliswork and inlaid with precious stones, this mausoleum on the opposite bank of the Yamuna from the Taj, exhibits a strong Persian influence.
After sightseeing drive back to Delhi and drop off to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/22/2020 - 3/31/2022
Monday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 AM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 AM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 AM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 AM Friday: 12:00 AM - 01:30 AM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 AM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.