Delhi To Agra One Day Tour - 1 Day
AT A GLANCE
A blend of all the best activities in Agra in 10 Hrs. Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, A walk to an ancient Temple through the by-lanes of old Agra, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah and ending with the back side view of the Taj Mahal from across the river
Morning pickup from anywhere in Delhi and drive 3 hours to Agra via Yamuna Express Highway.
Arrive in Agra and meet your tour guide and begin sightseeing
Note: The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday.
Enjoy a lunch break at one of the best local restaurants (at your own expense).
After a memorable day, drive back to Delhi, where you will be dropped off at your hotel or airport in Delhi.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide English Speaking
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Visit the imposing Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 CE, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques and private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra, which is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and soft-stone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are leather-ware, brass-ware, carpets, jewelry and embroidery work.
Departure Point :Your Hotel or Delhi Airport
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Hotel or Delhi Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.