Delicious Culinary Tour in Puebla
The Puebla Gastronomy is one of the most diverse and exquisite in Mexico. Puebla has provided Mexico with its most traditional dish: Mole Poblano. Tour the city while tasting more than 15 different dishes! This tour will explain the city history and the relation to gastronomy and its legends. Visit markets, mole mills, learn all kind of chili Mexico offers and enjoy different food flavors.
You will receive as a present a recipe book with the most emblematic dishes so you can try them back home.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Bottled water: one per person
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotel only)
- Entry/Admission - Zocalo
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zocalo, Puebla Mexico
Puebla is a Human Heritage City by UNESCO and one with the richest gastronomy. The city was founded for Spaniards to live in in the viceroyal times, so all the species and ingredients coming from Europe and Asia had to pass by the city before arriving to Mexico City. This combination including the local ingredientes contributed to create the best cuisine in Mexico.
You will have the opportunity to taste the most trational dishes of Puebla, including street food but also well known restaurants.
In this tour you will also learn the city history and legends.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Av. Don Juan de Palafox y. Mendoza 14, Centro, 72000 Puebla, Pue., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Downtown hotels. Please ask.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately: sunblock protection, comfortable shoes.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.