Delicious Dublin Food Tour
Our Delicious Dublin Tour is a great introduction to Dublin’s modern food scene and current trends. We spend 3.5-hours eating our way around award-winning eateries and food shops across Dublin city centre. This tour will bring you ‘off the beaten track’ showing you where the locals go. This tour is designed for both tourists as well as locals looking to learn about Ireland’s contemporary food scene.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delicious Dublin Tours, Dublin Ireland
Delicious Dublin tour is an unmissable food experience in Ireland's capital city. Dublin has undergone a food revolution in recent years and our friendly, knowledgeable guides are passionate about sharing their insights about the contemporary food culture with tourists and locals alike.
The tour includes tastings and samples in eateries, food shops and cafes, including talks from a wide variety of business owners and foodies. You'll be introduced to Irish food history, learn about the best places to eat in the city and leave with great Irish food memories.
This tasting tour of Dublin takes place from Wednesday to Sunday starting at 10:45am (Wednesday-Saturday) and 11am on Sundays. Advanced booking is required for these small group tours of between 6 and 15 people. Tours last for an average of three hours and fifteen minutes and include around 3 km (approx. 1.7 miles) of walking. Please note that tastings include dairy, gluten, alcohol, meat with no alternative in some cases, let the local provider know in advance if you have any specific requirements. Make sure to bring a bottle of water, comfortable shoes, sun glasses and a rain coat - it's Ireland and the tour goes ahead rain or shine.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :The Spire, O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Return Detail :Dawson Street, Dawson St, Dublin, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that tastings include dairy, gluten, coffee, shellfish, alcohol, meat with no alternative in some cases.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.