Delicious Florence: Evening Food Tour with Wine Tasting & Florentine Steak
Taste your way through the city of Florence on this three hour Florence evening food tour. Learn all about the cuisine of the region while meeting local bakers, chefs and food enthusiasts along the way. Your local foodie guide will lead you on a delectable stroll through one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Make sure you arrive hungry, there's a lot to eat! Packed with traditional Tuscan foods and wine, experience a delicious taste of authentic Florence!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Five tasting stops and plenty of Tuscan vino
- A sit-down traditional dinner with Florentine steak
- A friendly and local English-speaking foodie guide
- Walking tour of Florence
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Begin your foodie adventure in Piazza della Signoria, one of the best piazzas in Florence. Widely known as an outdoor art gallery, Piazza della Signoria is home to many sculptures and art vendors. Here, you will be able to spot Palazzo Vecchio, a beautiful palace dating back to the time of the Medici family. You can also spot a copy of Michelangelo’s David here. Your guide will introduce you to the Florence foodie scene, and off you go.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Budellino, Via dei Neri, 50/52 R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
On your first stop, visit Via dei Neri, a Florentine known specifically for its food. The street is lined with dozens of panino shops, all with freshly cured meats and delicious cheeses. During lunch time, this street is filled with hungry travelers and Florentines waiting for a good meal. Stop at a local shop for aperitivo, meaning a quick bite before dinner time. Taste some lampredotto, bruschetta and local samples of meats and cheeses. Wash it all down with some delicious vino.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
Walk toward the Arno River and see Florence’s most famous and colorful bridge. The Ponte Vecchio centuries ago used to be the hot spot for fishmongers, butchers and the like to barter and sell their goods. Now, you’ll find the bridge lined mainly with jewelers. Cross over the bridge to access to Oltrarno area, a neighborhood more populated with locals than tourists.
Stop At: Enoteca Obsequium Wine Shop Bistrot, Borgo S. Jacopo, 17, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
A trip to Tuscany is not complete without some fine wine. At a local wine shop, taste delicious pairings of wine and truffle crostini. And if you like what you’re tasting, feel free to buy a bottle to share with your family and friends at home.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Santo Spirito, 50125, Florence Italy
Get a glimpse of another one of Florence’s quaint piazzas before your next stop. Piazza Santo Spirito is a hub of local Florentine culture. During the day, you can catch local markets or musicians performing in this area. This side of the Arno is home to some of the best bakeries in Florence.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Forno Pintucci, Via delle Caldaie, 12, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Stop at a small local bakery for a taste of the delicious cuisine of the neighborhood. You’ll try some delicious bread and baked goods. Don’t worry, you will even be able to take a goodie bag of biscotti home for later.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Osteria Toscanella, Via Toscanella, 38, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Now, the main event. Sit down to a delicious dinner that will top off your entire Florence food tour experience. In a serene trattoria, enjoy a mouth-watering dinner starting out with your primi piatti, a plate of pasta. Then, enjoy a savory plate of Florentine steak, a juicy and tender cut of beef. It’s served rather rare, but not to worry, it’s delicious.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: DONDURMACI Gelateria Della Passera, Via Toscanella, 15/red, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
You can’t finish a proper Italian meal without some dessert. Try the local flavors from a nearby shop. Buono appetito!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :DONDURMACI Gelateria Della Passera, Via Toscanella, 15/red, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact us if you have any specific requests or a possible intolerance.
- Stops on this tour are subject to change due to seasonal/holiday venue closures.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our number 1 priority is for our customers to feel 100% safe during their experience with us. This is why we have implemented: -reduced group sizes, -enforce social distancing - masks are mandatory for both customers and guides - guides bring hand sanitizer with them for our customers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.