Delicious! Milan's Favorite Food tour
I combined a mix of sweet treats and savory snacks (5 or 6 in total) to offer you a private and local tasting tour that will boost your Milanese experience.
We will start your food journey in the Brera neighborhood, one of Milan’s hippest area. We will stroll the intimate streets of this area and get ready to sample local delicacies such as a gelato made from organic and natural products, a local sandwich called tramezzino and a typical salumi sandwich.
As you wander around the atmospheric streets of Milan, you can hear about the city’s history and traditions from a local’s perspective. Continue with a stop at a small artisan chocolate shop and enjoy a sample of delicious chocolate.
We will move on to another cool new area. and enjoy a delicious pizza at a chic bakery. Along with all local delicacies, you’ll also have the chance to enjoy a glass of locally-sourced wine at a popular bar.
We will end the tour in Sicily enjoying our delicious cannolo.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - 5/6 typical italian appetizers (sweet and salty) included in the tour
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Italian Wine
What's excluded :
- Whatever not mentioned in the section "Included"
- Between a food place and another you will be able to visit a marvellous old milanese church, walk in the characteristic and charming Brera district and see the modern side of Milan
Departure Point :Via Rivoli, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Via Paolo Sarpi, 20154 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.