Delicious Rethymno & Rural highlights
* Enjoy one of the most scenic coastal drives and fantastic landscape that is never a bore;
* Highlights of Cretan countryside: visit Arkadi monastery – one of the most important and picturesque monasteries on island, have a glimpse at ancient Elefterna and explore lovely Margarites village, known for its pottery, developed since Minoan times and some wonderful Byzantine churches;
* Rethymno walking & highlights tour and shopping, enjoy the seaside promenade, maybe a cup of Greek coffee, before heading back .
* Did we mentioned a delicious food in a village tavern or one of the restaurants of Rethymnon for lunch?
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Arkadi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rethymnon, Rethymnon, Rethymnon Prefecture, Crete
The most romantic Venetian city with it's monuments and delicious food.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Monastery of Arkadi, Arkadi, Rethymnon, Crete 74100 Greece
The Arkadi Monastery is an Eastern Orthodox monastery, situated on a fertile plateau 23 km to the southeast of Rethymnon on the island of Crete in Greece. The current catholicon dates back to the 16th century and is marked by the influence of the Renaissance
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Margarites, Margarites, Rethymnon Prefecture, Crete
The famous Margarites village is located in picturesque green rolling hills of the Rethymnon region. Famous for its pottery art.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Fivos Travel office, Dimokratias Street, Chersonisos 700 14, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Our chauffeur will meet you at the lobby of your hotel with a sign of your name.Airports
- N. Kazantzakis Airport, Heraklion, Crete Greece
- Heraklion Port Passenger Station, Leof. Nearchou, Iraklio 713 07, Greece
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.