Delos Day Trip from Mykonos
Uncover the archaeological drama of Delos on a half-day tour from Mykonos. With a local guide, you'll cruise over the sea to the UNESCO-listed sacred island, and explore its main excavation site on a walking tour. Hear about the island in the days of Ancient Greece, and admire highlights of the excavations including the Terrace of the Lions, House of Dionysus, Archeological Museum of Delos and more. An upgrade is also available to include hotel pickup from Mykonos hotels.
the meeting point is the Old Port of Mykonos City (Diliana-see attached map) at 09:30am. Please locate the ticket counter office in order to show your voucher and embark into the boat. The boat for Delos departs at 10:00am
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- All Taxes
- Entrance fees to archeological place
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Museum of Delos
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Delos
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup drop-off - transfer to the meeting point can be provided at extra charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mykonos Port, Mykonos Town Greece
Our tour will begin from the port of Mykonos
Stop At: House of Dionysus, Greece
The 5.8 m high columns of the atrium of the House of Dionysos, Delos. 3rd-2nd century BCE. The famous mosaic depicting Dionysos riding a tiger was discovered here.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Museum of Delos, Greece
The museum includes the following collections:
Funerary statues and grave stelae ranging from the 7th to the 1st century B.C.
Pottery ranging from the 25th to the 1st century B.C.
Clay figurines dating from the 2nd-1st centuries B.C.
Jewellery and small objects dating from the 2nd-1st centuries B.C.
Mosaics of the 2nd-1st centuries B.C.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Delos, 846 00 Greece
Delos is a Greek island and archaeological site in the Aegean Sea's Cyclades archipelago, near Mykonos. The mythological birthplace of Apollo, it was a major religious center and port during the 1st millennium B.C. The island's ruins encompass Doric temples, markets, an amphitheater, houses with mosaics and the iconic Terrace of the Lions statues. The Archaeological Museum displays statues excavated from the site.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Temple of Isis, Greece
Up the hill, behind the cafe and museum you can see the Temple of Isis. It takes about 10 minutes to walk up the hill to get here but it is totally worth it. Not everyone that on the island goes here so there is a little peace and quiet and the views are amazing!
Departure Point :Akti Kampani, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Ticket Counter desk at Old Port of Mykonos (Diliana)Ports
- Mykonos Old port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- If you have chosen the pickup service, hotel pickups start approx. 1 hour prior to tour starting time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.