Delphi All-day tour from Athens in a Luxury Minivan
- Safe and comfortable Transfer
- Experienced chauffeurs
- Possibility of having a Licensed Tour Guide
- Competitive prices
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled Water & Snacks
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the Archaeological Site and the Museum
- Licensed Tour Guide, but easily arranged upon request
- Tick Delphi off of your to-do list on your Greece trip!
Our journey begins at 7:30 am (preferably, but subject to change upon request) from Athens, we pick you up from your hotel and make our way to Mount Parnassos and legendary Delphi Archaeological Site.
Delphi was considered to be the centre of the world in antiquity and was respected by Greeks, no matter the descendence. It was widely known for worshipping Apollo, the God of light, harmony and order, as well as for the oracular powers of priestess Pythia, who would inhale ethylene, sit on a tripod and speak words that were perceived as predictions for the future. Her predictions were taken very seriously by the ancient world.
Free time to roam around the site and see the museum.
At around noontime, we have possibility to have lunch in the nearby towns of Delphi or Arachova. Delphi is a small and cute town really close to the archaeological site and Arachova is a mountainous town with amazing views and a close proximity to the ski resort of Parnassos. During the winter it is frequented by many winter sports enthusiasts and holidaymakers.
There is the possibility of skipping lunch and go sightseeing around the mountain instead, upon request (Here’s a few ideas: Agoriani village, the Ski resort, Distomo village, Livadhia town, Osios Loukas Monastery, Thebes).
Return to Athens at around evening time and drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will contact you at least 15 minutes prior to his arrival. Please note that our black luxuryminivan has the WhiteBlue Transportation logo on it.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.